Lencana Facebook

Sabtu, 12 November 2011

I am a Rainbow book


Helloooo!! I am a Rainbow Book. I am 2 years old, I still young but I have MANY DREAMS to tell :)
I think, I am as a DREAM book for her.


Do you know? I really love my cover with orange and green, it looks more fresh for teenage like her.
I am hers and maybe nobody know about me more except me, her and also her precious God.
Actually, I just wanna be her friends who can hear and write whatever she want when her heart speak, if she too shy to speak. I just prepare my body for her and she will write whatever, whoever or whenever she thinks and she wants. So, I just really hope for every dreams which she write on my body, it will comes like a Rainbow, colorful and makes her happy. Forever. Wish God makes it comes true.


Sincerely,
Her cutest friend
Rainbow Book :)

2 komentar: